Simply Dynamics are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Power Platform Presales Solution Architect to join our award-winning and growing team. The key role focus will be doing discovery with potential customers, understanding requirements, conducting functional analyses, gap/fit processes and document findings, and using those findings to build a configured solution demonstration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Power Platform. In addition, the Solution Architect will be responsible for developing project estimates and scope statements for proposals. The Solution Architect role will also participate as assigned in various sales and marketing related activities such as webinars, internal training, template building, and standard demos and App-in-a-Day sessions, etc.
- Work as technical sales specialist on multiple opportunities at any given time
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret business processes and requirements
- Prepare business process discovery documents
- Prepare solution demonstration plans
- Configure and present solution demonstrations showing Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Power Platform fit to the customer’s organization
- Develop project estimates and proposals and responses to RFPs
- Participate in the transition to the delivery team
- Actively participate in any sales/skills development or training programs offered
- Other duties and requirements as needed or assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Demonstrated experience Dynamics 365 CRM and/or Power Platform
- Functional understanding of the core modules of Dynamics 365 CRM
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively and efficiently
- Prior experience with software demonstration is a must have
KEY ROLE INFO:
- Dublin based (Citywest)
- Limited domestic travel requirements
- Flexible Home working supports
- Full Time Position
Thank you for visiting our careers section. If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send
- A cover email and
- Your current curriculum vitae.
- Please reference the required position in the subject line of your email.
- To Email – email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to speak to you soon.